07 Nov Norovirus
We asked Dr Torako Yui how to take measures to food poisoning and an infection caused by Norovirus.
Dr Torako introduced her homoeopathic prescription based on typical symptoms of Norovirus infection
She picked up rubrics which match the symptoms of Norovirus infection on The Boenninghausen repertory (TBR) which was faithfully recorded proving results on toxic substances by Hahnemann and his fellows.
1. : 1817# 4. Modalities – 1. Modalities – 4. From foods and drinks – Seafood, Fish
2. : 384# 2. Systemic – 1. Alimentary – 7. Nausea & Vomiting – Disgust (loathing, repugnance, revulsion)
3. : 386# 2. Systemic – 1. Alimentary – 7. Nausea & Vomiting – in general
4. : 422# 2. Systemic – 1. Alimentary – 9. Evacuation & Stools – Diarrhea – painful
5. : 441# 2. Systemic – 1. Alimentary – 9. Evacuation & Stools – Urging (straining, tenesmus)
6. : 960# 3. Generals – 3. Generals – 1. Generals – Dryness – sensation of, inner parts
7. : 1744# 4. Modalities – 1. Modalities – 2. Temperature, Seasons, Weather – Winter, in the
8. : 746# 2. Systemic – 6. Thermoregulatory – 7. Compound fevers – Compound fevers, in general
The remedy which filled the all rubrics was Kali-C only.
Dr Torako made a formula based on Zen homoeopathy which she has devised.
As required: SupportφSmall intestine+Plb 6C+Bry 30C+Ars 30C+Lyc 30C
Morning: Kali-c LM1
Noon: Botu 30C
Night: Puls LM3
▼ What is Norovirus and its infectious symptoms?
Noroviruses are small round viruses and very contagious.
Capsid diameters vary widely, from 27-37 nm in diameter.
They have RNA and a regular icosahedron structure.
◆ Children’s mass infection is normally in winter.
It is the winter season when Noroviruses wreck havoc.
We hear news to report children’s mass infection at school every winter.
In fact, Noroviruses can emerge throughout the year, but have character of emerging in the winter season when the air is dried while many bacterium spread in the summer season.
One of the causes why food poisoning due to Noroviruses is effected by raw oysters which
appear many on the market in Japan.
◆ A list of major symptoms of Noroviruses food poisoning
☆ Fever (Mostly slight fever. High fever is rare)
☆ Stomachache (Stinging pain)
☆ Diarrhea (Watery stool in babies)
☆ Dehydration along with vomiting and diarrhea
The majority of febrile symptom is in the early stage.
It is normally below 38 centigrade Celsius.
A stinging stomachache starts gradually along with the fever.
The pain comes regularly.